How do you get NewsChannel 12 on your Alexa? We’re glad you asked.
It’s pretty simple, actually. You can click the above video to watch the instructions. You can also follow the steps below.
1. If you have an Amazon Echo, you should already have the Alexa app installed. If not, do that first.
2. In the top menu, click and choose settings.
3. Go to “Flash Briefing” and then hit the “Add Content” button.
4. Type “WCTI NewsChannel 12” in the search bar and, when we pop up, click to add us.
5. After that, click the “Enable to use” button and you’re all set.