Our favorite HomeKit-compatible smart home gadgets make your household more connected » Gadget Flow
You can control HomeKit-compatible devices with Apple’s voice assistant, Siri. By using voice commands, you can effortlessly communicate with your smart home devices without having to leave your seat. This privilege opens up a world of wonders, such as making your smart home gadgets more cohesive and your life a little easier. Looking for the best smart home devices compatible with Apple HomeKit? Then we have you covered in today’s Daily Digest with our favorite selections.
If you’re an Apple fanatic, you’ve heard of HomeKit-friendly devices. But what makes these gadgets so special? The greatest benefit of Apple HomeKit is the unity it brings to your phone. Instead of having a colossal selection of smart home apps that operate individually, HomeKit brings each one together. This system lets you control all of your smart home gadgets from one place.
There are a plethora of HomeKit-compatible smart home gadgets on the market—from speakers to doorbells to TVs—which means there’s also a range of price points. Because we want you to have ample choice, we provided a selection of gadgets for all budgets and needs. So you can kit your entire home out from top to bottom and use these gadgets every day. Indulge in hands-free commands with our top 10 devices to make your household more connected.
1. The Yobi Video Smart Doorbell B3 is like having another pair of eyes on your door, so you always know who’s there.
Feel safer indoors or when you leave your property unattended with the Yobi Video Smart Doorbell B3. It boasts a generous 180-degree angle and PIR sensors that detect motion. It’ll even send alerts to your phone when it suspects activity surrounding your home. Plus, with HomeKit compatibility, you can control this device when you’re not at home.
Order your HomeKit-friendly device for $199.99.
2. Schedule when your home’s blinds open and close with the RYSE SmartShades blind motorizing gadget. It’s a luxury accessory.
The RYSE SmartShades blind motorizing gadget is one of our favorite HomeKit-compatible smart home gadgets for convenience and luxury. Set your blinds to open during sunrise and close during sunset for the perfect lighting indoors. This home gadget is also compatible with Google Home, Apple HomeKit, and Amazon Alexa for easy voice control.
Preorder yours for $99.
3. Save money on your heating bill with the ecobee3 lite smart Wi-Fi thermostat. It’s one of the best HomeKit-compatible smart home gadgets for helping with the environment.
The ecobee3 lite smart Wi-Fi thermostat automatically heats and cools your home when it’s the cheapest to do so. Impressively, this HomeKit-friendly device boasts several smart features, such as using an air conditioner to lower indoor humidity. You can also use Smart Home and Away mode to automatically set your desired temperature when you return home.
Get yours for a reduced price of $149.99.
4. Protect your home with the ecobee SmartCamera indoor security camera. This HomeKit-friendly device lets you control it via voice.
It’s common to have a home security system installed to feel safer indoors. The ecobee SmartCamera indoor security camera makes an excellent contender because it boasts an eight-core processor that can analyze your footage locally. Additionally, it’s easy to operate as you needn’t open an app or press buttons to make adjustments.
Get yours for a reduced price of $79.99.
5. The Apple HomePod mini smart speaker delivers a 360º acoustic waveguide for consistent sound and can be paired with other speakers for rich sound. It can even track your iPhone’s location.
Experience your favorite songs loud and clear with the Apple HomePod mini smart speaker. This HomeKit-friendly device is wrapped in fabric to enhance acoustic performance. Impressively, it even knows when your iPhone is nearby.
Order your smart speaker for $99.
6. Control your appliances remotely with the Satechi Smart Outlet Wi-Fi Plug. It works with lights, coffee makers, TVs, and more.
Do you often worry that you’ve left a light or the TV on at home? Or maybe you’d like to return home from work to a freshly boiled kettle. The Satechi Smart Outlet Wi-Fi Plug can complete these tasks, giving you peace of mind and a sense of luxury. It also allows you to schedule routines, so you needn’t remember every small task.
Order this HomeKit-friendly device for $39.99.
7. Control the amount of light that enters your room with the IKEA FYRTUR smart window blinds. It’s a smart home gadget you need.
Easily lower and raise your shades with the IKEA FYRTUR smart window blinds. This home accessory has a blackout function to prevent glaring sunlight from distracting you. Furthermore, this smart home gadget is easy to control via Alexa, Google Assistant, and HomeKit.
Get yours for $129.
8. With voice-activated technology, the Kohler Konnect Sensate smart kitchen sink faucet can switch on or pour the exact quantity you specify without using your hands.
For a luxury HomeKit-friendly gadget, opt for the Kohler Konnect Sensate smart kitchen sink faucet. Switch on water via voice command or by waving your hand under the tap. This is great for hygiene purposes. Plus, by giving you the exact amount of water that you request, it can prevent wasted water.
Purchase yours today from the official website for $992.75.
9. Operate your everyday home gadgets via voice command with the Satechi Dual Smart HomeKit Outlet, which has two outlets.
Simplify your smart home gadgets with the Satechi Dual Smart HomeKit Outlet. Featuring two outlets, this home accessory works with a coffee machine, lights, or other electronic devices that plug into a standard outlet. Best of all, you can customize each device and create different scenes.
Get yours from Satechi’s website for $59.99.
10. Ditch your front door key for a passcode with the Yale Assure touchscreen deadbolt. It’s super convenient and safe to use.
How many times have you forgotten your key or had to worry about keeping your key safe? With the Yale Assure touchscreen deadbolt, you can access your home using a passcode to prevent this stress. You can even share temporary codes with friends, family, and maintenance workers.
Order this security device from Amazon for about $124.
Make your home a little smarter with these HomeKit-compatible smart home gadgets. Which of the above are your favorites? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?